সোমবার, ১ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

Celebrity April Fools Pranks

Whew, the life of a celebrity. if I wasn’t home working my tush off, I could come up with some awesoem pranks too. But instead I will just sit here and write about it..   Snooki is the winner this April fools day! The Jersey Shore star girl went all out, got dressed up in a wedding dress, made her man get dressed up and tricked fans into thinking she eloped. i even told my husband – “Snooki and Jionni eloped babe!! So cute!!!” Bwaa. Jokes on me. I mean check out that picture! That is wayyyyyyyy elaborate!!! She must have called in her hair and make-up team!   Mike Tyson also fooled fans with a pretty funny Tweet, telling people he was getting his face tattoo removed. Say what? Would you even recognize him?     Teen Mom star, Farrah Abraham, took it a bit too far IMO, saying she and Sophia were adopting a baby boy. Uggh. Sopia is with her grandmother half the time, let’s be real.Not that she is a bad mom, but she is too young and wants to do too much right now….   And my favorite underrated actress, Michelle Trachtenberg (I am a [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/DXbt4f3TJCM/

independence day BET Awards 2012 declaration of independence 4th Of July 2012 Zach Parise Spain Vs Italy Euro 2012 Pepco

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন